WHAT TO BRING TO CLASS
- Please wear flexible, form fitting clothing to all classes.
- Please bring your own Pilates/Yoga mat and a towel to your class. Help keep the studio as clean and hygienic as possible for the next class.
- Avoid eating 2 hours before class and stay hydrated.
- Please do not wear shoes/sandals/flip-flops into the studio. Shoe racks will be provided.
- Please do not bring personal items into the studio/practice area. For security reasons, it is best to keep all valuables locked in your car during class. However, if you need to bring valuables into the Reception area, cubby-storage areas will be provided for personal belongings.
- Please do not bring a cell phone into the studio/practice area. For security reasons, it is best to leave your cell phone locked in your car during your class. If you must bring a cell phone to our location, please limit your usage to texting. Please refrain speaking on your cell phone in the Reception area while waiting for your class to begin.
- Please do not come to class if you have a contagious illness. Please nurture yourself well until you have recovered and can join us again.